AFQAM promotes standardized practices and professionalism in quality assurance management in forensic science. Many of our members are primary decision makers regarding the purchase of supplies and services utilized by private and governmental forensic operations across the country and around the world.
Why Sponsor the Conference?
We would like to invite your company to be represented at this event as a vendor whose supplies and equipment are of interest to the members of our association. Because our members represent labs from across the United States and around the world, this would be an excellent opportunity for recognition of your company name and product(s), keep updated on customer needs, form new clientele, and inform forensic scientists of the new technologies or products which may be forthcoming. We have several opportunities for your company to share your products and services at this venue, including vendor tables in the exhibit room, break sponsorships, a vendor reception, evening event sponsorship, lunch sponsorships, literature inserts, and donation of door prizes or other promotional gifts to be included in a welcome bag by all attendees. Your company’s contribution to the AFQAM conference will be shared with attendees during the conference through announcements, signage, and/or inclusion in the conference program.
Connecting conference attendees with companies that provide critical quality products, services, and solutions fulfills an integral objective of the AFQAM conference. In order to accommodate this objective, the conference schedule and layout facilitates maximum attendee/vendor interaction. For example, vendor exhibits will be open to attendees for all days of the conference (October 17-20). A reception for the vendors will also be held on Tuesday evening.
About the Conference
- The 22nd Annual meeting of the Association of Forensic Quality Assurance Managers (AFQAM) will be held October 17-20, 2023 in Dallas, TX at the Dallas Quorum Hotel.
- Vendors can setup on October 16th from 6:00 to 10:00 pm.
- Vendors can begin breaking down at the conclusion of the last break (approximately 3:00 pm) on October 19th and the exhibit area must be cleared by 7:00 pm October 19th.
- Vendors with an exhibit table will receive at least one complimentary conference registration entitling the participant to attend all aspects of the conference.
- For additional company personnel who wish to attend the conference, please register for the conference as a regular attendee.
- Vendors may also register for the Wednesday evening social event.
- The conference hotel room rate is $159.00/night plus applicable taxes.
To confirm your participation, please complete registration and payment in US dollars, by August 1, 2023. There are a limited number of vendor slots, so please do not miss out on this event! A map of the layout will be available upon request. Please contact Alicia Otto, 303-271-5664 for additional information.
A limited number of opportunities are available to host a workshop on Monday, October 16th, 2023, at the venue prior to the start of the conference on Tuesday, October 17th. The workshop will not be officially affiliated with AFQAM but membership will be notified of the opportunity. If you are interested, please contact Monica Meyers, at the Dallas Marriott Quorum at 972-404-5051.
We thank you for your continued support of forensic quality assurance and look forward to seeing you in Dallas!