Annual Membership Dues
After reading these instructions, submit your dues payment using the registration link at the bottom of the page.
- The online registration process includes eligibility ‘self-verification’ questions. Please ensure you carefully read the instructions, the membership qualifications, and select the appropriate verification statement. If your membership level needs to change, contact the membership secretary. NOTE: these questions do not preclude additional inquiries or checks from the AFQAM Membership Committee.
- Upon completion of payment, you will receive an email containing a membership verification card.
There are three payment options:
- Pay immediately via credit card. Your payment will be securely processed through our third-party payment processor. Upon completion, you will receive a receipt and your membership verification card.
- Pay later via credit card. Select the “Invoice” payment option while completing your registration. Upon completion, you’ll receive an email with instructions and hyperlink to quickly access the credit card payment form at a later date. This email could be forwarded to another party for them to complete payment. IMPORTANT: They must have this unique email link in order to complete payment for you. Upon receipt of payment, you will receive a receipt and your membership verification card.
- Pay later via check. Select the “Invoice” payment option while completing your registration. Upon completion, you’ll be able to download/print an invoice. IMPORTANT: Please ensure a copy of that invoice is sent along with your check so that payment can be appropriately applied to your membership dues. Upon receipt of payment, you will receive a receipt and your membership verification card.
Payments made after April 1st will include a $25 late fee. If you feel the late fee should be waived, please contact the Treasurer for additional payment options.
Members who have not completed their dues payment by May 1st will have their membership suspended until payment is received.